Stuck at Mobile App Generation

Hi,
     I'm trying to generate Android mobile app. but it stuck at "Preparing to generate Android Mobile App..." I'm trying since several days but not success.
screen shot is attached. Your quick response will highly be appreciated.

Regards

Ali Hassan

Hi Hassan,

Are you getting any error while generating the apk file, and which option you are selecting for creating apk file(debug/release). Have you try with another sample application to generate apk file in your environment.You have to provide bit more information then we can try to help you.

Regards,

Koushik 

Hi Ali,

Maybe the instructions on the following page guide you to solving your problem:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Delivering_Mobile_Apps/Mobile_Apps_Build_Service

Regards,

Daniel

Koushik Prathi wrote:

Hi Hassan,

Are you getting any error while generating the apk file, and which option you are selecting for creating apk file(debug/release). Have you try with another sample application to generate apk file in your environment.You have to provide bit more information then we can try to help you.

Regards,

Koushik 

Hi Koushik,

Thanks for reply. I'm not getting any error. Its just waiting and waiting since long time. Even I cant get any error in error Log. I have tried 2 other applciations but I'm getting same behavior in all the applications.
I'm creating apk via debug.

Regards

Ali Hassan

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Ali,

Maybe the instructions on the following page guide you to solving your problem:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Delivering_Mobile_Apps/Mobile_Apps_Build_Service

Regards,

Daniel

hi Daniel,
                I have studied the link. every thing seems fine. you can see in this screen shot.

regards

Ali Hassan

Although MABS service has green checks, It is not normal to for all the timers and the deployment service to have the orange exclamation mark. Did you check those?

Hi Ali Hassan,

As you can see in your screenshot, something is wrong with Timers (managed by Scheduler Service).

Check Timers section, and you can see Last Runs were in 23/10.

Are you able to contact support?

Best Regards,

Ricardo