How to Serialize JSON object into dynamic list form

How to Serialize JSON object into dynamic list form

Hi Team,

I am not able to serialize JSON object into dynamic form list  for your reference i have to attached oml file.

Please help.

Example for output :

[{"JobList":[{"EmploymentType":1,"Details":"fdfsf","JobTitle":"Software Developer","FromDate":"","ToDate":""},{"EmploymentType":1,"Details":"dsfsdfsdf","JobTitle":"fsdfsdf","FromDate":"","ToDate":""}],"CompanyName":"company"}]

AV

Thanks

Hi Amit Verma,

Maybe you can have a look in forge component ardojson. Also check JSON Deserialize and JSON Serialize

Regards,

Marco Arede wrote:

Hi Amit Verma,

Maybe you can have a look in forge component ardojson. Also check JSON Deserialize and JSON Serialize

Regards,

Hi Marco,

I have alredy use this extension but my problem i am able to JSON same as example that i am share.

Please look attached oml so that you can understand my problem.

Hi Amit,

There's a number of things wrong with the code. First, don't use ardoJSON if you're on P10 or higher. Use the built-in JSON Serialize and Deserialize. Secondly, Your first For Each cycles over ListRecords1.List, which means that the only valid "Current" you have is ListRecords1.List.Current. Yet inside the loop you are using things like ListRecords1.List.Current.EmploymentDetails.ExperienceStatus.Current and even CompleteDetailsFirstRecord2.EmploymentDetail.ExperienceStatus.Current. So I'm afraid your problem has little to do with JSON serialization, and everything with code that is completely wrong.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Amit,

There's a number of things wrong with the code. First, don't use ardoJSON if you're on P10 or higher. Use the built-in JSON Serialize and Deserialize. Secondly, Your first For Each cycles over ListRecords1.List, which means that the only valid "Current" you have is ListRecords1.List.Current. Yet inside the loop you are using things like ListRecords1.List.Current.EmploymentDetails.ExperienceStatus.Current and even CompleteDetailsFirstRecord2.EmploymentDetail.ExperienceStatus.Current. So I'm afraid your problem has little to do with JSON serialization, and everything with code that is completely wrong.

Hi Kilian,

Thanks for reply.

Can you please share one demo for this functionality so its helpful for me.

Thanks

AV

Hi Amit,

I don't even know what you're trying to achieve, so creating a demo is impossible.