Hello,

I am developing and application I have inherited and the font is set in the CSS: 

@font-face {
    font-family: 'Roboto';
    src: url('/RichWidgets/fonts/Roboto-Regular-webfont.eot');
    src: url('/RichWidgets/fonts/Roboto-Regular-webfont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
         url('/RichWidgets/fonts/Roboto-Regular-webfont.woff') format('woff'),
         url('/RichWidgets/fonts/Roboto-Regular-webfont.ttf') format('truetype'),
         url('/RichWidgets/fonts/Roboto-Regular-webfont.svg#robotoregular') format('svg');
    font-weight: 400;
    font-style: normal;
}

Does anyone know of other Richwidgets fonts as i would like to change this? There is nothing in the resources section of the application so not sure where it is pulling from.

Thanks

Chris

Christopher Kennedy wrote:

Hello,

I am developing and application I have inherited and the font is set in the CSS: 

@font-face {
    font-family: 'Roboto';
    src: url('/RichWidgets/fonts/Roboto-Regular-webfont.eot');
    src: url('/RichWidgets/fonts/Roboto-Regular-webfont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
         url('/RichWidgets/fonts/Roboto-Regular-webfont.woff') format('woff'),
         url('/RichWidgets/fonts/Roboto-Regular-webfont.ttf') format('truetype'),
         url('/RichWidgets/fonts/Roboto-Regular-webfont.svg#robotoregular') format('svg');
    font-weight: 400;
    font-style: normal;
}

Does anyone know of other Richwidgets fonts as i would like to change this? There is nothing in the resources section of the application so not sure where it is pulling from.

Thanks

Chris

Hi Christopher,

You have other font sources if you want to change, just need to adjust your CSS (the 'src' and 'font-family').

There's an example: https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_google_fonts.asp

If you google about this topic you will find a lot more interesting fonts! ;)

In Richwidgets, so far as I know, it's just 'Roboto' (hey, I can be wrong!).

Hope this can help! ;)

Best regards,

Ricardo