Stupid Integration Studio question:P

Stupid Integration Studio question:P

Yesterday I wrote an extension and it worked just fine.  Today, I started up integration studio and would like to continue working on this same extension.  The problem is, there is no way to find this extension within the studio.  Am I missing something obvious?

Solution

Hi WilliamW ,

If you have published the extension you can find it in Service Studios "Independent Modules" project and you can directly open extension from there.

best regards

Solution

Hi William,

If you have saved the Extension, you can find it in the File menu, at the bottom there's an MRU list. You can also open it via Ctrl-O, the toolbar "Open" icon () or the File/Open menu option if you know where you have saved it. If you have actually published the Extension, you can use Ctrl-D, the toolbar "Download" icon () or the File/Download menu option, and pick it from the list.

However, if you have saved nothing, of course it's gone forever...

Kiran Shinde wrote:

Hi WilliamW ,

If you have published the extension you can find it in Service Studios "Independent Modules" project and you can directly open extension from there.

best regards

Got it.  Thanks for your help.

William

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi William,

If you have saved the Extension, you can find it in the File menu, at the bottom there's an MRU list. You can also open it via Ctrl-O, the toolbar "Open" icon () or the File/Open menu option if you know where you have saved it. If you have actually published the Extension, you can use Ctrl-D, the toolbar "Download" icon () or the File/Download menu option, and pick it from the list.

However, if you have saved nothing, of course it's gone forever...

From now on, I will back up the extension before closing Integration Studio.

Thanks for the reminder.

William