Import CSV file to list reocrd under Outsystems 11

Import CSV file to list reocrd under Outsystems 11

Hi , I would like to ask how can I import CSV file in to list record under Outsystems 11 version?

I know I can save as CSV to excel then do the import, but is there any way to import CSV directly?

Thanks

Hi,

There is a component for importing CSV but I don't know if there is already a version for P11.

You can checked here.

Hope it helps.

João Marques wrote:

Hi,

There is a component for importing CSV but I don't know if there is already a version for P11.

You can checked here.

Hope it helps.

Most components on Forge, with versions for 10, will work in 11. 

Hi Eduardo,

For the sake of curiosity, is there any reason why OutSystems documentation (see link in my post above) points for the "csv" component which seems the be most outdated than the ones you mentioned?

Cheers

João Marques wrote:

Hi Eduardo,

For the sake of curiosity, is there any reason why OutSystems documentation (see link in my post above) points for the "csv" component which seems the be most outdated than the ones you mentioned?

Cheers

Because the links in the page are just examples and that one existed when the page was made the first time, probably :)

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

João Marques wrote:

Hi Eduardo,

Cheers

Because the links in the page are just examples and that one existed when the page was made the first time, probably :)

Cheers.

Thanks for the info :)