starting Service Studio 11 on MacOs - Window is blank

starting Service Studio 11 on MacOs - Window is blank

Hi all. I tried to start my Service Studio Today and I am receiving the blank screen. I deleted my app, download again and reinstall. The problem persists.

The version I downloaded today was "OutSystems Service Studio-11.0.116.200"

Hey Ricardo,

Thanks for reporting this! I'll check with the team and come back to you as soon as I have an answer.

Cheers,

Solution

Hi Ricardo,

Aren't you running Service Studio on a dual-screen setup?

Solution

Yes João. When I removed the second screen it started working.

Is this issue only in MAC or happens in windows too?

This is just a limitation of the Mac version.

You have to either turn mirroring on or disconnect the secondary monitor. Once Service Studio main window appears you can put it back again.

João Neves wrote:

This is just a limitation of the Mac version.

You have to either turn mirroring on or disconnect the secondary monitor. Once Service Studio main window appears you can put it back again.

Thanks João. I will do it and wait for the resolution of this issue.

Hey Ricardo,

Our Mac Service Studio version is still in Technical Preview and has some known limitations:

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Maintenance_and_Operations/OutSystems_Service_Studio_for_Mac

One of them (happens just in Mac) is that, when launching the product, you need to either use one single monitor or use several with mirror configurations. After launching it, you can use both monitors.

Nevertheless, thanks a lot for reporting this issue. Feel free to reach out if you have more feedback!

Cheers,