SilkUI Homepage

Hi All,

SilkUI framework consist of default homepage on which user has anonymous access.

Since it was installed as an application in environment, we cannot uncheck anonymous access manually.

Do we have any solution for it to remove the access because on client environment we are providing anonymous access to enduser.

Regards,

Manish jawla

Hi Manish,

Did you try to clone it and use the clone? I think that in the clone you can uncheck anonymous.

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Yes Ricardo,

In clone i can do that but the thing is we are using this default SilkUI framework from longtime time and at this stage if we update the references newly cloned SilkUI might result in abnormal behavior, i am scared to do that at this stage.

Regards,

Manish J

Hi Manish,

You can try to do it in Dev, and if the behavior it's not the expected you can always restore by previous version.

Hope you can solve this problem.

Regards,

Ricardo

Yes, Ricardo, i will try to do the same but if it doesn't work, do we have any other alternative?

Regards,

Manish J

Manish Jawla wrote:

Yes, Ricardo, i will try to do the same but if it doesn't work, do we have any other alternative?

Regards,

Manish J

Ok!

What are you trying to do? You don't want to anonymous enter in? If it's that you can use the CheckRole (in the example is the registered role) in the beggining of your preparation and decide what to do:

Or can use the CheckAnonymousRole and work around.

Hi,

yes, this page caught in security scan issue &

we dont want anonymous access. i will check with work around.

regards,

Manish J