DEL not working anymore in Service Studio 11 on elements in Element Tree

DEL not working anymore in Service Studio 11 on elements in Element Tree

In version 10 one could press the DEL key to delete an element in the element tree or on the screen editor canvas. Although the documentation and the popup menu still suggest the DEL key works, it doesn't work for me.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Updated: Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Hi Daniel,

I try that in mine. I just can't delete placeholders, but it can't delete them because they are a dependency from other eSpace (OutsystemsUI, RichWidjets,....).

I update my SS11 to the version Realese 5. Did you already update it and try it? Maybe is a bug in the version that you have instaled.

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi Daniel,

I try that in mine. I just can't delete placeholders, but it can't delete them because they are a dependency from other eSpace (OutsystemsUI, RichWidjets,....).

I update my SS11 to the version Realese 5. Did you already update it and try it? Maybe is a bug in the version that you have instaled.

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hi  Ricardo,

I am already on release 5, and it is not a placeholder that I try to delete.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi,

What you're trying to delete is something specific? Like, you just can't delete we blocks (and it's the same behavior to all web blocks), or just can't delete containers (and it's the same behavior in all the containers)... Just to try to understand if it's something random or specific...

Regards,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

The problem is that the DEL key sometimes doesn't work and sometimes it does, on elements that I know you can delete. The problem is hard to reproduce as it happens only sometimes.

As soon as I figured out how to reproduce the problem in clear steps I will let you know.

Regards,

Daniel