Couldn't get posts from wordpress using API and Simple wordpress Component

Couldn't get posts from wordpress using API and Simple wordpress Component

I have to get blog posts from wordpress page,for that I have used simple word press  component and also API URL in postman and ARC to fetch posts from my wordpress page. But i couldn't get any response with that API and using that component demo also there is no response to the API hit. How can I get the blog posts from a wordpress page and display it in a web screen.? And how can i get the response from the GetPosts REST API method in simple wordpress component? 

Thanks in advance.

Hi Kaarthick,

If you already don't get any content via Postman, very likely you're using the wrong URL or lack authentication. Doesn't Postman show an errorcode, or does it return 200?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Kaarthick,

If you already don't get any content via Postman, very likely you're using the wrong URL or lack authentication. Doesn't Postman show an errorcode, or does it return 200?

Hi  Kilian,

In postman, it returns response as Internal server error(500) and content not found(404). Can't I use the outsytem component simple wordpress to get blog posts from my blog page.? what shouold be exact URL for a API request to get posts? 

Hi Kaarthick,

Those errors mean that you're not sending the right information. As for the component, I think it is no longer available, as I can't find it in the Forge.

EDIT: See Nuno's answer above.