It's Line chart starter point not visible? if not visible, can it be show?

It's Line chart starter point not visible? if not visible, can it be show?

when i use line chart only show range data populate, it's show but need hover mouse on. can I make it show like when hover it?

Thank you in advance

Hi Agus,

To show a data points marker, check the Highcharts documentation on it. You probably need to set the "enabled" property. You can add the JSON via the AdvancedFormat_Init, via the DataSeriesFormat Input Parameter, DataSeriesJSON Attribute.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Agus,

To show a data points marker, check the Highcharts documentation on it. You probably need to set the "enabled" property. You can add the JSON via the AdvancedFormat_Init, via the DataSeriesFormat Input Parameter, DataSeriesJSON Attribute.

Hi Kilian, thanks for reply
you mean this one? 

in documentation, where i can see it? in sample data start it's  already can show only 1 start point? can you give me example how do it to show only 1 data in line chart show it's dots?  

Thank you in advance

Solution

Hi Agus,

I'm not sure what you mean exactly. In this example, if you set "enabled" to "true", you get the markers that you want. Like I said, you need to add that JSON to the AdvancedFormat Property of the Chart Web Block, like so:

AdvancedFormat_Init(HighchartsJSON:"plotOptions:{series:{marker:{enabled: true}}}")
Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Agus,

I'm not sure what you mean exactly. In this example, if you set "enabled" to "true", you get the markers that you want. Like I said, you need to add that JSON to the AdvancedFormat Property of the Chart Web Block, like so:

AdvancedFormat_Init(HighchartsJSON:"plotOptions:{series:{marker:{enabled: true}}}")

Hi Kilian, thanks for help.

You're most welcome.