Where can I find all the DeployNotes with Deploy Version in Outsystems

Hi,

I want to find the Deploy Notes that I have mentioned while deploying from one-env to another.

thanks

I have also been very curious about this question. Are they stored anywhere retrievable? Or should we instead put all the relevant information on the Tagged Versions of Applications. 

Hi,

I had the same question last week and asked around. :)

My use case was that I was doing a QA->PP staging and wanted to copy the same notes I had done a couple days before on the Dev->QA.

Currently it is visible only during the staging process (in the bottom below the image) and in the Audits.

Try to see if there is an idea or create one for where you would like to see it.

Regards,

João Rosado

Solution

Hi Guys,

What you need is to install the Staging forge component, it will add an extra "More" menu in your LifeTime environment with all the staging history.

If you need to send the log to another application like Jenkins you could analyse the component and see how it retrieves the log, from their you probably know how to process the logging.

Regards,

Daniel

Solution

Yes,

It is only visible while staging.

It should be there as of we are deploying a major work & that can be track via these notes. Same as what we probably follow with other version Control.

No you don't understand my post I think.

If too install the staging component there will be an extra menu option in life time where you can look back on all the previous deployments and check all previous deployments log and release notes .

It is presented in the same styling maybe that is what got you thinking it is shown only at staging time. For each past deployment in the list on the right their I'd a button view log. In the list of past deployments is also the release notes that you included when you did the deployment.

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

No you don't understand my post I think.

If too install the staging component there will be an extra menu option in life time where you can look back on all the previous deployments and check all previous deployments log and release notes 

Wow that's Awesome.

Let me check that. :)

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Guys,

What you need is to install the Staging forge component, it will add an extra "More" menu in your LifeTime environment with all the staging history.

If you need to send the log to another application like Jenkins you could analyse the component and see how it retrieves the log, from their you probably know how to process the logging.

Regards,

Daniel