[Print PDF file by Network Printer] Not Working

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 2 Apr (2 weeks ago) by Salman Ansari
3 votes
Published on 2 Apr (2 weeks ago) by Salman Ansari

Is not working, the integration studio gets an compilation error, .NET Error!

please try to fix it!

Same here I try to download it but encountered an error when I try to open it in Integration Studio :

Kindly help to solve the error because I think this is avery useful component

Hi,

i have uploaded component to support higher version..please use the latest version of the component.

Ariel Balasta wrote:

Same here I try to download it but encountered an error when I try to open it in Integration Studio :

You missed the class library project "PrintQueueMonitor" in visual studio that why its given error...
You can use the latest version of the component

Salman Ansari wrote:

Ariel Balasta wrote:  Thanks for updating this component. I will download it again and I will let you know if I encounter any error. 

You missed the class library project "PrintQueueMonitor" in visual studio that why its given error...

Ariel Balasta wrote:

Salman Ansari wrote:

Ariel Balasta wrote:  Thanks for updating this component. I will download it again and I will let you know if I encounter any error. 

Hi Salman,

I try to download it and open it to integration studio but I encountered an error when I try to publish it. When I try to view the source code I notice that the PrintQueueMonitor is missing. Please see the screen shot below :

Please check it. Can you also make it work on lower version of OutSystems. Currently our platform version is 10.0.407.0.

Thanks and regards

Ariel Balasta wrote:

Ariel Balasta wrote:

Salman Ansari wrote:

Hi Salman,

I try to download it and open it to integration studio but I encountered an error when I try to publish it. When I try to view the source code I notice that the PrintQueueMonitor is missing. Please see the screen shot below :

Please check it. Can you also make it work on lower version of OutSystems. Currently our platform version is 10.0.407.0.

Thanks and regards

Hi Balasta,

As you know I updated it to higher version.
I don't think if OS allow me to upload lower version of the component now..i.e. from higher to lower.

Salman Ansari wrote:

Ariel Balasta wrote:

Ariel Balasta wrote:

Salman Ansari wrote:

Hi Salman,

Thanks and regards

Hi Balasta,

As you know I updated it to higher version.
I don't think if OS allow me to upload lower version of the component now..i.e. from higher to lower.

Thanks for your immediate reply but can you fix the missing library or project "PrintQueueMonitor". I cannot publish it even in my personal environment because it gives me error when I try to publish it.

Hi,

Removed Class Library project and used dll as a references from the solution and able to compile the extension successfully using integration studio.
Please try to download updated version now.
its working from my personal environment too.