Hi,

I got this error while executing the PDF Generator plugin for mobile application. i am trying to obtain the PDF file from html or url. can any one solve this error. 

Ramesh Kannan.v wrote:

Hi,

I got this error while executing the PDF Generator plugin for mobile application. i am trying to obtain the PDF file from html or url. can any one solve this error. 

Hi,

If you are using OLD BUILD or Trying to use on Web-Browser than the Error will occur.

Generate New Build & run on Mobile it will run perfectly.

If you want to test on browser then do validate use of plugin in action where you are using the plugin via built-in function, so that error wil not occcur on browser.

assif_tiger wrote:

Ramesh Kannan.v wrote:

Hi,

Hi,

If you are using OLD BUILD or Trying to use on Web-Browser than the Error will occur.

Generate New Build & run on Mobile it will run perfectly.

If you want to test on browser then do validate use of plugin in action where you are using the plugin via built-in function, so that error wil not occcur on browser.

I am using in mobile device only.i don't know where the error occur.If any example  oml file for this.

Hi Ramesh,

You need to run the Native App directly on your device, you cannot use the Chrome Simulator on your computer, nor your mobile browser nor OutSystems Now.

If you haven't done so yet, need to generate a native application for your device after you added your plugin dependency and install the new application package on your device (again if it was already previously installed). The run the updated version of your app directly from your device and it should not complain about Cordova.

This is because you don't have the PDF Generator Plugin binary libraries on previous versions of your application package (IPA file for iPhone or APK file for Android)