[CameraHTML5] CameraHTML5 : Error when the page is refresh

Forge Component
(5)
Published on 15 Apr by Paul Davies
5 votes
Published on 15 Apr by Paul Davies

Hi Team,

I am using CameraHTML5 to capture photo. At first, It works when I click the capture button but when the screen is refreshed, it prompts

"The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters."

Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nhorwin

Hi Nhorwin,

Wondering if you can capture a video of this behaviour and stick on youtube with a link here so we can get a feel for what you are experiencing?

Thanks

Paul

Hi, i´m having the same problem, did anyone solve the problem?. If yes, how did you solve it?.

Thanks

Carolina

Carolina Montes wrote:

Hi, i´m having the same problem, did anyone solve the problem?. If yes, how did you solve it?.

Thanks

Carolina

We didn't hear back from Nhorwin on this case at the time, are you able to do a screen capture so we can look at the behaviour?

Paul Davies wrote:

Carolina Montes wrote:

Thanks

Carolina

We didn't hear back from Nhorwin on this case at the time, are you able to do a screen capture so we can look at the behaviour?

The context of the problem revolves around the fact that that I don't want the canvas of the video to always be present on the screen, which is why I put an if on the container, so by the time the picture is taken, the canvas of the camera disappears and only appears the photo preview (ajax refresh). If the image is not as expected it's you can take a new picture, the canvas of the video appears again, but only the button, and sure, at the time it is pressed, the error that Nhorwin indicated comes up.

after press "nueva captura"

Hope you can help me.

Thanks.