Animations to Placeholder on Input Box Focus

Hi,

I want to achieve the following behaviour in Outsystems.

I have this text-box as in the following screenshot.

On focus to the input box, the placeholder moves above like this:

I have attached HTML Code for the same. It would be nice if somebody can give me workaround to try it in Outsystems. The problem I face is that I cannot insert an input box inside a label and hence I cannot move ahead as per this HTML Code.

Best Regards,

Rushabh Shah

Solution

Hi,

you can do this with OutSystems animated label widget available for web and mobile.

Regards, Daniel

Solution

Hi Rushabh,

Which version of the platform you are using. As Danial said you can use the animated label in both web(PF 11) and mobile(PF10).

Regards,

Pankaj

Pankaj pant wrote:

Hi Rushabh,

Which version of the platform you are using. As Danial said you can use the animated label in both web(PF 11) and mobile(PF10).

Regards,

Pankaj

Hi Pankaj,

I am using OS 11.

Regards,

Rushabh Shah 

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

you can do this with OutSystems animated label widget available for web and mobile.

Regards, Daniel

Hi Daniël,

It works fine for any application without Themes(Lisbon/Liverpool etc). But with any particular theme it fails. Maybe because the base theme might be overriding the effects.

Regards,

Rushabh Shah

Hi Rushabh,

I think it works only with OutSystems UI, Themes Lisbon/Liverpool) are SilkUI themes.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Rushabh,

I think it works only with OutSystems UI, Themes Lisbon/Liverpool) are SilkUI themes.

Regards,

Daniel

Ok, Thanks Daniel.

Best Regards,

Rushabh Shah