Not Able to Install SAP Connector in Our OnPremises Environment

Hi

we have one  On Premises Server.in that server we want to install SAP Connector.but when I am trying to download SAP Connector from SAP MarketPlace I am getting below Message.it is free version or I have to buy this.

What is SAP Marketplace?

OutSystems allow you to integrate with SAP directly (if you have a server with a license that allows it, I think), so, why do you need a connector?

What is the message? I can't see anything besides your text...

Cheers

EDIT

Didn't noticed the On Premisses, so you have to install the connector.

Never installed, so don't know if you have to pay for it.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:i am getting below error message for Our OnPremises Setup

What is SAP Marketplace?

OutSystems allow you to integrate with SAP directly (if you have a server with a license that allows it, I think), so, why do you need a connector?

What is the message? I can't see anything besides your text...

Cheers

EDIT

Didn't noticed the On Premisses, so you have to install the connector.

Never installed, so don't know if you have to pay for it.

I suggest you to contact a person that has rights to deal with your platform infrastructure to be able to check what is happening, as it seems that the plugin is not correctly installed, or your license does not allow integration with SAP (that you can't check as you haven't permissions to see the license information).

Eduardo Jauch wrote:actually I am the administrator of our on premises.i have done the whole configuration.when I am trying to install SAP Connector I am getting some error message.

I suggest you to contact a person that has rights to deal with your platform infrastructure to be able to check what is happening, as it seems that the plugin is not correctly installed, or your license does not allow integration with SAP (that you can't check as you haven't permissions to see the license information).

Well, it seems that you need to have an SAP user in order to download the connector... 

Arkyadeep Bharadwaj wrote:i am unable to download the SAP Connector from SAP Portal.they are asking for Userid and Password for Download.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:actually I am the administrator of our on premises.i have done the whole configuration.when I am trying to install SAP Connector I am getting some error message.

Solution

There seems to be three issues in place:

1) To download the two dll files, you need that user/password for the SAP Marketplace website that any SAP consultant in your company will have.

2) The access denied in OS means you are not an admin. That person should be installing the dll's because I assume you'll also not have permissions to copy files into the server.

3) Not having permissions to use SAP connector seems to be a license issue and you should check with your OS account manager.

Solution

Nuno Reis wrote: ok i will check and Let you know.

There seems to be three issues in place:

1) To download the two dll files, you need that user/password for the SAP Marketplace website that any SAP consultant in your company will have.

2) The access denied in OS means you are not an admin. That person should be installing the dll's because I assume you'll also not have permissions to copy files into the server.

3) Not having permissions to use SAP connector seems to be a license issue and you should check with your OS account manager.