Hi Team,

Today i was looking into Key Store Plugin (link), and i have few doubt on  implementing this plugin.

1)What values should i set for store variable? 

2)If i hard code the value as "android" it throws errors like "Cannot read property 'SecureStorage' of undefined" and "Keystore Plugin: Device is not secure".

Thanks in advance.

Solution

Hi Rajesh,

1) you can use any name, like for example "MyStore"

2) This plugin will only work when actually running on your device,not in the browser device emulator. You can either install the application on your device or run it from OutSystems Now that will also work,

Prior to using plugin client actions you need to check if the plugin will work on your device, so to set a key store value you need a flow similar to this one:

The set value example i used to test and confirm the plugin works ok are:

And

Worked all fine for me, so if this doesn't help then maybe you should google if your device support keystore?

Regards,

Daniel

Solution

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Rajesh,

1) you can use any name, like for example "MyStore"

2) This plugin will only work when actually running on your device,not in the browser device emulator. You can either install the application on your device or run it from OutSystems Now that will also work,

Prior to using plugin client actions you need to check if the plugin will work on your device, so to set a key store value you need a flow similar to this one:

The set value example i used to test and confirm the plugin works ok are:

And

Worked all fine for me, so if this doesn't help then maybe you should google if your device support keystore?

Regards,

Daniel

Thanks it helped.

We did something additionally to get it done.

1) We added password security to Mobile, then it worked..