[Excel Report] Some data are not filled in expected cells

Forge Component
(5)
Published on 2018-12-29 by Miguel Meireles
5 votes
Published on 2018-12-29 by Miguel Meireles

Dear Miguel,

I faced another problem when I am opening the exported excel file.

An alert likes 'We found a problem with some content in 'teste (16).xlsx'. Do you want us to try to recover as much as we can? If you trust the source of this workbook, click Yes.' was shown and after I clicked Yes to recover the file, some data are not filled in the expected cells.

You can reproduce this error with attachment sample oml file.  The page is 'ExcelDownload', and you check my data in both 'Download' and 'Downloadnoformattedcells' actions. I set the xml data directly to 'XmlData' variable.

For the result, after AB column(column name:TestColumn28, attribute name:JournalizeSourceName),  the data are all filled in wrong cells.

I am using version 10.

Could you please check this error?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards

Kiriya

Hello Kiriya,

There was a bug when there were more than 26 columns. I generated a new version for 10, I hope it works

Download

Best Regards

Miguel

Hello Miguel,

Thank you for your quick bug fix.

I tried to run the new extension, but it doesn't seem to work.

I got an alert message like 'Excel cannot open the file 'teste (21).xlsx' because the file format or file extension is not valid. Verify that the file has not been corrupted and that the file extension matches the format of the file.' when I open the exported excel file.

Could you please check it?

Thank you very much again.

Best regards,

Kiriya

Solution

Hello Kiriya

I checked and saw that there was a wrong version in a library, it's changed in this version. Download

Best Regards
Miguel

Solution

Hello Miguel,

I tested the new version, it is working well.

Thank you for your excellent support very much!

Best Regards

Kiriya