Views
Comments
Redirect Rules List
Question

Hello,

While working on basic migration set up of XYZ website. We made some changes in dev service center i.e. on  https://XYZ-dev.outsystemsenterprise.com/servicecenter/.

In service center SEO URL section we have replaceddev url of NICE portal (xyz-dev.outsystemsenterprise.com) with new  www.XYZ.com

We tried to revert our change but we couldn't access the development servicecenter now. 

Please help me out for this.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Sonal,

Check out the OutSystems documentation on SEO Friendly URLS  Redirect Rules. 

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Maintenance_and_Operations/OutSystems_Platform_SEO_Friendly_URLs#Redirect_Rules

Is this what you are looking for ?

Hi,

We have experienced the same issue currently, may i know if you have found any ways to resolve it?

The OS document does not state how to revert the setting. The main issue right now is we are unable to access our app or env anyway due to the incorrect redirect rules being setup. 

Please help!

Thanks,

Samantha

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Samantha.

Can you log into Lifetime?

If you are also in OutSystemsEnterprise, you can talk with OS Support. They can get to the server.

Hi Nuno,

Thanks for your reply. I was able to access to Lifetime but were not able to access dev env via service studio.

We raised a ticket to support in the end and they managed to let us know the hostname of our environment, and we are able to access using it {hostname}/servicecenter

Now, I am curious to know if we are unable to reach support when it's really urgent or for personal environment, how would us be able to resolve it.

Thanks!

Samantha

mvp_badge
MVP

You can reach support anytime, even if they won't answer as fast as you want them to (there are different levels of support according with the contract you made).

For extreme cases: you are given a phone number.

For personal environments, support is not fast, but also you can't use SEO Rules :)

The OS archive doesn't state how to return the setting. The principle issue right currently is we can't get to our application or env in any case because of the off base divert rules being arrangement.