[Test Framework] Daily Run @ Schedule Not Working

Forge Component
(17)
Published on 2018-03-26 by Indigo Leap
17 votes
Published on 2018-03-26 by Indigo Leap

I have set my test suite to be running daily at 9am, but it is not working. May I know if this feature is already implemented?

Eugene Wong wrote:

I have set my test suite to be running daily at 9am, but it is not working. May I know if this feature is already implemented?

The timer will run as per the UTC time standard. Can you provide more details about this issue. If possible share the timer log details 

Hi,

I have attached a screenshot of the timer log. Seems like the timer is correct, but when I go to the "Analyze" tab, I don't see the result of the test. So, did the test run at the schedule at all?

Can you send the detail message for one timer .

Koushik Prathi wrote:

Can you send the detail message for one timer .

Sorry, where can I find the detail message? In the timer log, there is no link to click to view details or whatsoever.

Just click on the timer name then it will show you the timer configuration. Can you Please share that one

Koushik Prathi wrote:

Just click on the timer name then it will show you the timer configuration. Can you Please share that one

Eugene Wong wrote:

Koushik Prathi wrote:

So can I assume this is a bug?