How to create a scorecard with metric values by date?

Hello!

I'm trying to build a scorecard web app.  Attached I have a picture of my current data model looks like.  I'll leave another comment with a picture of what I'd like the dashboard to look like.  I've completed the Developing OutSystems Web Applications but I'm still pretty new to Outsystems so I'd appreciate the help.

I essentially want to build a weekly scorecard table that works for a range of teams.  You select your team and then it displays your team's metrics, along with the value of those metrics for roughly the trailing 5 weeks.

Best,

Brian

Brian Elinsky wrote:

Hello!

I'm trying to build a scorecard web app.  Attached I have a picture of my current data model looks like.  I'll leave another comment with a picture of what I'd like the dashboard to look like.  I've completed the Developing OutSystems Web Applications but I'm still pretty new to Outsystems so I'd appreciate the help.

I essentially want to build a weekly scorecard table that works for a range of teams.  You select your team and then it displays your team's metrics, along with the value of those metrics for roughly the trailing 5 weeks.

Best,

Brian

Here's a quick mockup of the dashboard.