Java CXF library in extension

Hi,

I am writing a Java extension that will send SOAP requests to the server protected by Kerberos. Our page made in Outsystems uses CXF in order to communicate with the server - but I cannot integrate the extension with Outsystems due to error:

Caused by: org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitProcessingException: JBAS015599: Apache CXF library (cxf-rt-ws-security-3.2.7.jar) detected in ws endpoint deployment; either provide a proper deployment replacing embedded libraries with container module dependencies or disable the webservices subsystem for the current deployment adding a proper jboss-deployment-structure.xml descriptor to it. The former approach is recommended, as the latter approach causes most of the webservices Java EE and any JBossWS specific functionality to be disabled."}

Do you have any suggestions, how can I use CXF in custom extension? I guess that changing the configuration of JBOSS is bad idea?

Might this help?

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/20915/java-integration-apache-cxf-library/

Or have you already found another solution to your issue? If so, please update with the solution you found.