I am getting arrows when the input type is number. How to remove this arrow ?



Solution

Tamil Mathi P wrote:

I am getting arrows when the input type is number. How to remove this arrow ?



Hi Tamil

Use this CSS: 

input[type=number]::-webkit-inner-spin-button, 
input[type=number]::-webkit-outer-spin-button { 
    -webkit-appearance: none;
    -moz-appearance: none;
    appearance: none;
    margin: 0; 
}



Solution

assif_tiger wrote:

Tamil Mathi P wrote:

I am getting arrows when the input type is number. How to remove this arrow ?



Hi Tamil

Use this CSS: 

input[type=number]::-webkit-inner-spin-button, 
input[type=number]::-webkit-outer-spin-button { 
    -webkit-appearance: none;
    -moz-appearance: none;
    appearance: none;
    margin: 0; 
}



Thank you ...



Tamil Mathi P wrote:

assif_tiger wrote:

Tamil Mathi P wrote:

I am getting arrows when the input type is number. How to remove this arrow ?



Hi Tamil

Use this CSS: 

input[type=number]::-webkit-inner-spin-button, 
input[type=number]::-webkit-outer-spin-button { 
    -webkit-appearance: none;
    -moz-appearance: none;
    appearance: none;
    margin: 0; 
}



Thank you ...



Great It Help's you.

Keep Going..

Cheers

Assif