Does mobile line chart has a column quantity limit?

I currently have a list of data points with 13 items to source a Line Chart, my intention is to show sales data from january 2018 to january 2019. The list is correct, but the chart only displays the first 12 from the 13 items, while in the web version of my application, all 13 itens are displayed. So, does mobile line chart has a limit to how many columns it is able to display?

Hi Henrique,

There is a limit, but it's much higher than 12. By default this is set at a 1000. The solution is to set the Highcharts turboThreshold series property to 0. But in your case something else must be going on.

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Henrique,

There is a limit, but it's much higher than 12. By default this is set at a 1000. The solution is to set the Highcharts turboThreshold series property to 0. But in your case something else must be going on.

We managed to find the problem.

There's a condition on one of the js linechart files which prohibits the graph to have more than one item with the same label. It checks if the current label is already on the list, if it is, the item is ignored. All we had to do was change the label so that there weren't  any repeated ones.

They were repeating because we wanted to show date from january(jan) to january(jan) next year, which had the same label.

Solution

Hi Henrique,

Glad to hear you got it solved, and thanks for the feedback. Happy coding! :)