Error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the col

There is an accounting system 1C, unloaded data from it in excel on the ftp server. I tried to download from ftp to outsystems and got "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index".

Then he made the minimum edits (stretched the name of the sheet), saved. After that, the file was uploaded from ftp to outsystems without errors.

With what it can be connected?

Hi John,

I'm afraid your question is totally unintelligible. How did you "download from ftp to outsystems"? At what point did you get that error?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi John,

I'm afraid your question is totally unintelligible. How did you "download from ftp to outsystems"? At what point did you get that error?

I downloaded from ftp with the help of this application from forge FtpWebRequest (https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/4512/ftpwebrequest) . I am trying to download it using the standard Excel to Record List function. It just at the same time knocks an error.

John,

If the error happens when you try to convert the excel file downloaded (its content) into a List, using the Excel To Record List, I would say that the excel does not match the structure you are providing to the Excel To Record List tool.

Be sure that the excel has the same number of columns (and data type) than the structure you are using inside OutSystems)

Cheers.