Hi.

I created a web app using OutSystems 10. However personal environment were automatically updated to OutSystems 11. I was now able to fix the errors of incompatibility and was able to publish the app in OutS 11 but the problem now is that I couldn't view it in browser. I kept getting error saying there was an error processing my request.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

What's in the Error logs ?

Hi Ma,

Did you debug the Homepage preparation? Maybe You have a bug in there. Try to run the debug and see what appends.

For more details you can go to service center, in monitoring section, and see what kind of error is logged.

Best regards,

Ricardo

@Ma. Pamela Patawaran

Can you show us your error logs, please?

https://xxxxxxx.outsystemscloud.com/ServiceCenter/Error_Logs.aspx

Thank you

João Heleno

Ma. Pamela Patawaran wrote:

Hi.

I created a web app using OutSystems 10. However personal environment were automatically updated to OutSystems 11. I was now able to fix the errors of incompatibility and was able to publish the app in OutS 11 but the problem now is that I couldn't view it in browser. I kept getting error saying there was an error processing my request.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Are you trying to view with the OLD URL ??

João Heleno wrote:

@Ma. Pamela Patawaran

Can you show us your error logs, please?

https://xxxxxxx.outsystemscloud.com/ServiceCenter/Error_Logs.aspx

Thank you

João Heleno

Hi João,

I have two modules: DASHBOARD and SURVEY. Whenever I try to update the dependencies of the SURVEY, some part of the DASHBOARD are being removed/unchecked. Please see the screenshot I have attached. 

If I click on Okay, I get error like "unknown 'Common\Header' source web block in Common\Header".

I need the elements with the red highlight. However, if I checked on it again, it will just have the refresh icon. and if I refresh it, it will be unchecked again.

I also tried republishing the DASHBOARD module in the service center but nothing changed.

What am I missing here?

Thanks!

Usually means those webblock or screens have been removed from DASHBOARD by someone. And SURVEY needs that as dependency but could not find it in DASHBOARD. you might have to check a d see of these files are present in Dashboard module. 

Also if you hover over the Icons it will tell what's the error in more detail.

Maybe some screens or web blocks got removed while upgrading the version accidentally.