Hello Team,

Good Morning, Hope you are all doing good. Is there components to calculate internet speed. In my scenario for Example,if the internet speed is below 2mbps, i need to write my own logic.

Regards,

Saravana

Hi Saravana,

You can use javascript to accomplish something that might fit your needs. For this you may want to have a look (1) here and (2) here.
The first requires you to download an image, and measure how long it took to download it.
The second links to the Network Information API documentation (perhaps the EffectiveConnectionType gives you enough information). This option is not available for all browsers though. 

Network Connection Information forge component makes use of the Network Information API.

Saravana Kumar Sivaraj wrote:

Hello Team,

Good Morning, Hope you are all doing good. Is there components to calculate internet speed. In my scenario for Example,if the internet speed is below 2mbps, i need to write my own logic.

Regards,

Saravana

What do you mean with, "if the internet speed is below 2mbps, i need to write my own logic." ? 

Best regards

Pedro Vila Nova wrote:

Saravana Kumar Sivaraj wrote:

Hello Team,

Regards,

Saravana

What do you mean with, "if the internet speed is below 2mbps, i need to write my own logic." ? 

Best regards

For my scenario am telling that as example. Don't consider that as serious. 

Regards,

Saravana

So like Sam Rijkers said,

you can use this link: Detect Connection Speed.

Regards