Associate Web developer Certification OS10 is good while working on OS 11?

Hi,

I am working on OS11. So can i go for Associate Web developer Certification OS10.?

Also provide me any additional information on this.

Thanks,

Niranjan Shukla

Hi Niranjan Shukla,

At this time, there is still no certification for OS11.

Of course, you can do the Associate Web Developer.

Did you already made the guide path? To be prepared ?

Best Regards
Pedro Vila Nova

There is not OS11 at the moment and heads up when going through the excercise for web developer it is made for OS10. Things like Notify are deprecated. 

Solution

I think the biggest difference for doing P10 exam while using P11 is that Webblocks in P10 don't have Events and EventHandlers. So question regarding this topic you have to be aware to use server actions (notify, etc.) available in OutSystems 10 to communicate values back from a webblock to parent webblock or screen.

Solution

Pedro Vila Nova wrote:

Hi Niranjan Shukla,

Best Regards
Pedro Vila Nova

Hi Pedro,

I am following the web developer certification path mention in certification section of OS.

Thanks,

Niranjan Shukla

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

I think the biggest difference for doing P10 exam while using P11 is that Webblocks in P10 don't have Events and EventHandlers. So question regarding this topic you have to be aware to use server actions (notify, etc.) available in OutSystems 10 to communicate values back from a webblock to parent webblock or screen.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your update.

I will definitely remember this point for future reference.

Thanks,

Niranjan Shukla

Niranjan Shukla wrote:

Pedro Vila Nova wrote:

Hi Niranjan Shukla,

Best Regards
Pedro Vila Nova

Hi Pedro,

I am following the web developer certification path mention in certification section of OS.

Thanks,

Niranjan Shukla

??

Nicholas Belo wrote:

There is not OS11 at the moment and heads up when going through the excercise for web developer it is made for OS10. Things like Notify are deprecated. 

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for the information.

Thanks,

Niranjan Shukla

Pedro Vila Nova wrote:

Niranjan Shukla wrote:

Pedro Vila Nova wrote:

Hi Niranjan Shukla,

Best Regards
Pedro Vila Nova

Hi Pedro,

Thanks,

Niranjan Shukla

Going through outsystems online training for web development.

??

Niranjan Shukla wrote:

Nicholas Belo wrote:

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks,

Niranjan Shukla

I see this more and more, where somebody answers a question, but the poster of the question marks his own response to the question as solution.  I think is is not where the Mark as solution button is intended for.

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Niranjan Shukla wrote:

Nicholas Belo wrote:

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks,

Niranjan Shukla

I see this more and more, where somebody answers a question, but the poster of the question marks his own response to the question as solution.  I think is is not where the Mark as solution button is intended for.

I think it's to "close" the thread...

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Niranjan Shukla wrote:

Nicholas Belo wrote:

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks,

Niranjan Shukla

Hi Daniël Kuhlmann,

By mistake I have clicked on the button marked as a solution. but now I have clicked the proper solution u gave me for the post as a solution.

Thanks,

Niranjan Shukla