Courses Attended - OutSystems Badges

Hello!

I've noticed a new profile badge is maybe arriving: Courses Attended. Received an email after completing a track / course, saying in the profile a new badge would appear (see image). However it's not there yet, is this a new profile feature almost available to our learning community?

Regards,

Hi Marco!

Yes, you should be receiving this badge. :) I've heard from the digital team that the fix should happen next week! So watch for that new badge to show up. :)

Thanks!

Jen

Hi Marco

yes, it is a new feature that we are working on and it's not completed. Very soon you will have the entire experience. thanks for the heads-up

Cheers

Ana 

Hi Ana & Jenifer, Still not able to see this course completed badge unlocked after completion. Is this still work in progress?

Hi Anand,

You should receive this badge either for completing the Developing Web Apps Course or Developing Mobile Apps Course.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi,

I have not received the badge after completing the web developers course. However if I click on the link below the badge, it takes me to the course which states that it is 100% completed... see attached images.

Thank you

Hello, everybody!
I just finished "Becoming a Reactive Web Developer", but I didn't yet get a Badge for it, nor does the course appear under Achievements on my profile. Is there any problem? Or do I just have to wait?

Thanks,

Humberto de Matos

Humberto Gomes Matos wrote:

Hello, everybody!
I just finished "Becoming a Reactive Web Developer", but I didn't yet get a Badge for it, nordoes the course appear under Achievements on my profile. Is there any problem? Or do I just have to wait?

Thanks,

Humberto de Matos

Hello Humberto de Matos,

It takes some time to get the badge, from 2 hours to 2-3 days. after that is will be shown to your profile.

Thanks,

Sanjay

Hello, everybody!
I just finished "Becoming a Reactive Web Developer", but I didn't yet get a Badge for it, nor does the course appear under Achievements on my profile. Is there any problem? Or do I just have to wait?

Thanks,

Humberto de Matos

Hi,

Even I too faced the similar issue. I have finished my Associate Mobile Developer Exam on July 11th with 86% score but still i didn't receive any badge for that.

Yes there is a technical issue from out system side.Please raise support ticket for this.  

https://www.outsystems.com/SupportPortal/ 

In my case, I have raised the supporting ticket on the same day and have been following up with them. 

Finally they were saying due to covid its taking much time to resolve. So, no other option..Just raise a ticket from your side too. 

Hi everyone! I'm checking with the team to understand why there's a delay in getting this badge. We'll report back on Monday. Thanks!

Jennifer Lopez wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm checking with the team to understand why there's a delay in getting this badge. We'll report back on Monday. Thanks!

Thank you

Hello Mahesh

I obtain my mobile certification at 31 jul. and i got the badge afther few hours.

Regards

I got the badge today after long wait :)

Hello, everybody!

Still nothing... :( 

Perhaps I have to do as Mahesh says and raise a support ticket...

Hello, everybody!

Still nothing... :( 

Perhaps I have to do as Mahesh says and raise a support ticket...

Yes, That will be the better option to resolve.