[Multilingual To Do] how to change the richwidget calendar language in web

Forge Component
(8)
Published on 18 Jun by Labs
8 votes
Published on 18 Jun by Labs

Need to change my  web patterns  controls/ calendar days and month name  other language as like arabic for example jan,feb in other language even also the direction of arrow 

1.where to change the default calendar language of controls/Calendar(date picker)

2.In css or else other optoions available 

with Regards ,

soundarya

Hi soundarya palanimuthu,

You can create a new component based on that one (copy), and edit the words you need to be multilingual.

Regards,

Marco Arede wrote:

You can create a new component based on that one (copy), and edit the words you need to be multilingual.

Regards,

Hi marco arede 

I want to do that in ouutsytems environment 10 copy means you said clone copy  than i need to open that in Espace of web pattenrs.  Than i need to change the direction of arrow want the accrate css class name 

soundarya palanimuthu wrote:

Marco Arede wrote:

Regards,

Hi marco arede 

I want to do that in outsytems environment 10 copy means you said clone copy  than i need to open that in Espace of web pattenrs.  Than i need to change the direction of arrow want the accurate css class name for arrow direction change 

I'm getting the  controls/calender clone script shall i d to change the language  in script or css

Yes:

1. copy by clone; 
  2. save in another eSpace; 
  3. edit properties to be translated.

Cheers!