Custom SAML SSO Login using System or inAppBrowser | Outsystems Mobile app

Hi,

I want to Integrate SAML SSO Login in Mobile App.

What will be the best approach?

System Browser or InApp

If I use System then How can I get the Response?

If I use InAPP, then Issue with Pop-up ?

-------------------------------------------------------

How can I use IDP with Mobile to rout to multiple SSO_URL based on Condition?

Any Help, Much Appreciated!!!

Thanks

Hello Assif, 

Did you check the IDP Mobile connector. The documentation talks of a sample mobile app demonstrating how to use this. 

I haven't tried it myself but thought of sharing this with you. 

Also came across this blog post on setting up Auth0 with IDP connector (for the web), maybe this will give you some ideas.

https://www.outsystems.com/blog/posts/setting-up-auth0-authentication-in-outsystems/

Regards

Amal 

Amal Raj wrote:

Hello Assif, 

Did you check the IDP Mobile connector. The documentation talks of a sample mobile app demonstrating how to use this. 

I haven't tried it myself but thought of sharing this with you. 

Also came across this blog post on setting up Auth0 with IDP connector (for the web), maybe this will give you some ideas.

https://www.outsystems.com/blog/posts/setting-up-auth0-authentication-in-outsystems/

Regards

Amal 

Hi Amal,

Thanks for the reply.

Yup I am studying the IDP, but what I understood is it gives us a IDP-Configuration to be done, so that the Mobile IDP Implementation will work accordingly.

Refer Screenshot :

What my requirement is:

I need to create a generic -module where I will be passing the SSO_URL dynamically for respective selection & it should process the same & return the response i.e Token in Mobile App.

If I go via IDP Approach, I may not be able to use it for multiple clients.

Do let me know, If any more detail required.

Kindly

Hi Assif, 

Came across this slide when going thru the ODC session (Scalable Front-End Architecture)

Just guessing here,  if you were to make multiple Authentication modules one for each SSO URL and configure it statically and then dynamically decide (based on your condition) which  Auth lib to connect to . 

Would this be something that you can try ?

Regards

Amal Raj wrote:

Hi Assif, 

Came across this slide when going thru the ODC session (Scalable Front-End Architecture)

Just guessing here,  if you were to make multiple Authentication modules one for each SSO URL and configure it statically and then dynamically decide (based on your condition) which  Auth lib to connect to . 

Regards

Appreciate :), @Amal Raj Thanks a Lot for your Time & Kind gesture.

Sure I 'll go through it & come back.

Amal Raj wrote:

Hi Assif, 

Regards

Hi Amal,
I had went through the conference VDO,
But didn't find anything with the reference to Integrate SAML for different Providers.

Yup it was for the IDP & Shared UI & Authentication Module but was for the same IDP Approach.

Can we use the IDP component for multiple clients SAML i.e changing the SSO-URL dynamically for respective clients.

Any Help Much Appropriated.

Kindly

assif_tiger wrote:

Amal Raj wrote:

Hi Assif, 

Regards

Hi Amal,
I had went through the conference VDO,
But didn't find anything with the reference to Integrate SAML for different Providers.

Yup it was for the IDP & Shared UI & Authentication Module but was for the same IDP Approach.

Can we use the IDP component for multiple clients SAML i.e changing the SSO-URL dynamically for respective clients.

Any Help Much Appropriated.

Kindly

Greetings Folks,
Anyone who can help?

Kindly