Hi All,

Please help below error 

An exception occurred in the client script. Error: Cannot set property 'elementsToValidate' of null

Thanks,

AV

What version of Studio are you using? Have you tried upgrading to the newest version?

Is it a mobile or web app? Are you using any plugin?

João Melo wrote:

What version of Studio are you using? Have you tried upgrading to the newest version?

Hi Joao,

Thank you for reply.

I am using Outsystems 10 and web app.

Not used any plugin.

Please help how to handle this error using javasctipt Custom handle provided by outsystems.

Thanks,

AV

Hi Amit,

What are you trying to do that will trigger the error? 

IG 

Amit Verma wrote:

João Melo wrote:

Hi Joao,

Thank you for reply.

Not used any plugin.

Please help how to handle this error using javasctipt Custom handle provided by outsystems.

Thanks,

AV

Hi Amit,

Have a look at this article:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Extensibility_and_Integration/JavaScript/Extend_Your_Web_Application_Using_JavaScript/Handle_JavaScript_Errors

Kind regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Amit Verma wrote:

João Melo wrote:

Hi Joao,

Thank you for reply.

Not used any plugin.

Thanks,

AV

Hi Amit,

Have a look at this article:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Extensibility_and_Integration/JavaScript/Extend_Your_Web_Application_Using_JavaScript/Handle_JavaScript_Errors

Kind regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin Ahdi,

Thanks For Reply.

Can you please share any demo file, how to use Javascript Handler in Outsystems.

Thanks,

AV

Hello Amit Verma,

Is that your issue resolved?