Hi, Is it possible to attach multiple images in a single button click in mobile?  

Thanks

Hi Yakshith,

Multiple file upload for mobile can be achieved by ImagePicker forge component.

regards,

amreen

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Hi Yakshith,

Multiple file upload for mobile can be achieved by ImagePicker forge component.

regards,

amreen

Thank you Amreen .

But

I have checked the ImagePicker. Its not working in Outsystems 11. 

"CheckImagePicker_Plugin" action Output is false. So I think its not available in Outsystems11

Solution

Hi Yakshith,

I just created a demo app for multiple image upload using image picker. Check the .oml.Publish it in your environment and generate apk and install in android mobile.then in installed apps of your mobile give permission to storage.it will work.

Hope this will help you!

Regards,

Amreen

Solution

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Hi Yakshith,

I just created a demo app for multiple image upload using image picker. Check the .oml.Publish it in your environment and generate apk and install in android mobile.then in installed apps of your mobile give permission to storage.it will work.

Hope this will help you!

Regards,

Amreen

Thank you Amreen. Its working fine.

Hi Amreen,

I am having a FIlePlugin error with missing references.

May I know how do I resolve it?

Can it work in both O10 and O11?

Thanks and regards

Darryl

Hi Darryl,

By managing dependencies we can get missing references. If it is extension then you need to publish it.

If it is not throwing any dependency error or some other error,it works fine for both.

Regards,

Amreen

Thanks Amreen.

Cheers

Hi Amreen,

I am trying to run it and test it using Outsystems Now. 

However, I encountered and error '2: Plugin is not loaded.'. 

May I check if you know what is wrong and how to resolve it?

Best Regards

Darryl Ng

If you are using Cordova plugin or any other dependent plugins then you cannot test it on  Outsystems Now.

You have create .apk of it and install on your mobile device through the service center. and need to do tag versioning also.

Regards,

Amreen

Hi Darryl Ng,

If you are using OutSystems Now to run your application, it only supports some plugins. If you are using any other plugins, you will have to create a native package for your application and install it on your device in order to test the plugin integration.

Hi Amreen,

Thank you so much.

I managed to create and install the apk.

However, when I click the GetImages button, it redirect my to another program 'My Files' on Android.

I m unable to select multiple photos and post back to the MultipleUpload. 

On other occasions, when I click the GetImages button, the app simply crashes.

Will you be able to help in this case?

Thanks

Darryl 

Darryl NG wrote:

Hi Amreen,

Thank you so much.

I managed to create and install the apk.

However, when I click the GetImages button, it redirect my to another program 'My Files' on Android.

I m unable to select multiple photos and post back to the MultipleUpload. 

On other occasions, when I click the GetImages button, the app simply crashes.

Will you be able to help in this case?

Thanks

Darryl 

First all you need to debug it why it is crashing through developers mode of your mobile .

Secondly, make sure you have given storage permission to your app for accessing the gallery.

hope this will help you.

Regards,

Amreen