Azure active directory connectivity issue (using ADAL plugin)

HI,

For mobile application, I am using ADAL plugin (forge component) to connect Azure active directory to validate user. i have given clientid, activity, redirectURI and resourceURI. But every time getting "Não foi possível fazer login(Could not sign in)".

I have given below details, which i have created in my Azure portal.

What is the mistake i am doing here.

My Questions:

1. Giving a generalized error message, how to find where is the issue..i mean, at input values or any additional configuration needs to be done at Azure

2. Is there any way to see logs at Azure to see whether request is going till azure

3. Object id is create along with client id at Azure while registering application, do i need to configure object id too any where in application

I have followed all the steps which are defined in "https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/44190/azure-ad-mobile-plugin-usage/"

it helps, if anyone provides document with all steps to configure and debug...

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Mahender Reddy C.

Mahendhar wrote:

HI,

For mobile application, I am using ADAL plugin (forge component) to connect Azure active directory to validate user. i have given clientid, activity, redirectURI and resourceURI. But every time getting "Não foi possível fazer login(Could not sign in)".

I have given below details, which i have created in my Azure portal.

What is the mistake i am doing here.

My Questions:

1. Giving a generalized error message, how to find where is the issue..i mean, at input values or any additional configuration needs to be done at Azure

2. Is there any way to see logs at Azure to see whether request is going till azure

3. Object id is create along with client id at Azure while registering application, do i need to configure object id too any where in application

I have followed all the steps which are defined in "https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/44190/azure-ad-mobile-plugin-usage/"

it helps, if anyone provides document with all steps to configure and debug...

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Mahender Reddy C.

Hi, did you find a solution for your problem?!