Uncompatibel Service Studio and platform sever

Hello 

I uploaded the environmental version-10 to version-11.

But i have to re-upload the version-10 again in the same environmental account.

Then the upper message is shown.

I delete all download files from my PC and make installation again, it did not work too.

Suggestion Please? I have to study again the booking final project in web developer course.

Thanks ahead.

EiMon

Solution

So right now there are two different "latest" versions of Service Studio in wide use.  One for Platform 10, and one for Platform 11. It looks like your platform is now on version 11, while you have service studio 10 installed.

You will need to install a Service Studio 11 version available here.

You can have both versions of Service Studio installed at the same time, so make sure you are opening the right one.

I'm not sure what you mean by "But i have to re-upload the version-10 again in the same environmental account"  Each environment can only be either 11 or 10, and this one is now 11.  If you want to connect to a DIFFERENT environment that is still 10, then use the current Service Studio you have installed.

-Jordan

Solution

Jordan Welch wrote:

So right now there are two different "latest" versions of Service Studio in wide use.  One for Platform 10, and one for Platform 11. It looks like your platform is now on version 11, while you have service studio 10 installed.

You will need to install a Service Studio 11 version available here.

You can have both versions of Service Studio installed at the same time, so make sure you are opening the right one.

I'm not sure what you mean by "But i have to re-upload the version-10 again in the same environmental account"  Each environment can only be either 11 or 10, and this one is now 11.  If you want to connect to a DIFFERENT environment that is still 10, then use the current Service Studio you have installed.

-Jordan

Thanks Jordan

Your word works out here.

I downloaded both platforms again , use them with different environmental account in the one PC.