Cannot login apps after migrating OS source to new environment

Hi,

I migrated the oap file to new outsystems environment (but with same underlying db).
Publish successfuly at new environtment, but when I run the apps in browser i got the error
-'OnSessionStart' Action is incompatible with the 'Users' module definition. Please update it.- before the login screen appear.

What should i do?

Regards,

Eddy

Hi Eddy,

Can you go into service center and copy the full error stack. There is a module that needs the reference updated and you can see it on the service center error log.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Eddy,

That message means that you either don't have the System Components solution correctly published on your environment or there are broken references in some of your modules that need to be refreshed in Service Studio.

If you check in Service Center there will be errors and warnings in your modules telling you what the problem is.

Regards,

João Rosado

Hi Marcelo and Joao,

Thanks for the reply.

I have republish the Users module and several have warning modules, and i got the other error:

"Error executing child request for MainPage.aspx"

Regards,

Eddy

Hi Eddy,

Without the stack I can't pinpoint the error since it can happen for more than one reason. Make sure to refresh all the references and that the new environment has updated and compatible versions of everything.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Thanks for the reply and suggestions.

After try following this link "https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Maintenance_and_Operations/Migrate_an_Environment_Using_a_Database_Clone"  we think the envirnment is running now.

Regards,

Eddy