Hello

I downloaded the latest version of Server Studio, 11.0.408.0.

When I try to debug a mobile app using the emulator I keep getting the error: 

There was a problem loading the application for debugging. The debugging session will not continue.

How can I solve this?

Thanks

Vonnelize

No more info in the error log ? 

regards,

Wim

Hello

This happens on my personal environment as well as on an enterprise environment for all mobile apps I try to debug.

The service center error is: 

Upgrade failed - rolling back to previous application version.
Failed to load resource '/xxx/scripts/ServiceCenter.model.js?oZquZjyGG9IAXcgAo+2SAA'

Thanks

The pretty standard things to try is to clear the browser cache, and application cache for the outsystems site. 

Maybe something is wrong with the previewer, you can republish previewindevices espace in service center and see if this is solving anything because it seems it is not app specific. Hmmm .. but now I see you get the same error on both personal and enterprise environment. With what browser you are working ? Google chrome ? Maybe your browser is closed off a bit to much and doesn't allow running 'strange' websites? not sure about what exactly is needed for running the previewer .. 

regards,

Wim 

Thank you Wim

I took your your advice and advice from Michael and I cleared the browser cache, updated chrome, uninstalled outsystems, downloaded the latest version and reinstalled again. I also cleared the windows error logs and the problem is gone now. I can happily debug again

Thanks for helping!

Next time after each step try, if it doesn't work try next step ;-) maybe only the browser cache clearing was sufficient, but most important is that it works again, happy programming/debugging :-) 

regards,

Wim