Hello

I downloaded the latest version of Server Studio, 11.0.408.0.

When I try to debug a mobile app using the emulator the Google Chrome console will open but then I keep getting the error: 

There was a problem loading the application for debugging. The debugging session will not continue and Service Studio hangs up and I have to force close it.

How can I solve this?

Thanks

Hello Vonnelize Haupt

Just to verify does this happen with only 1 mobile application or with multiple ?

I checked a mobile app with the same service studio version as you did and did not encounter an issue.

Have you checked if there is any information in your windows log files which can reveal some more information ?

With kind regards,

Michael de Ruijter

Hello

This happens on my personal environment as well as on an enterprise environment for all mobile apps I try to debug.

The service center error is: 

Upgrade failed - rolling back to previous application version.
Failed to load resource '/xxx/scripts/ServiceCenter.model.js?oZquZjyGG9IAXcgAo+2SAA'

Thanks

Solution

Hello Vonnelize,

Since this is happening for all your applications from different enviroments it seems like its more of a local issue.

One way to verify would be to ask a cowoker to follow the same steps on his/her workstation. If the issue replicates then there is a possibility of some sort of shared plugin messing up ( especially if this started to happen since a certain release )

if the issue is just with your workstation then i would suggest cleaning the browsers cache / cookies etc.

If that still doesn't solve it you might want to try reinstalling your service studio.

With kind regards,

Michael de Ruijter

Solution

Thank you Michael

I took your your advice and some advice from Wim and I cleared the browser cache, updated chrome, uninstalled outsystems, downloaded the latest version and reinstalled again. I also cleared the windows error logs and the problem is gone now. I can happily debug again. 

Thanks for helping!