Hi,

Based on the four layer architecture , I want to create mobile theme in other module and to use those template web blocks in my UI module (Just like in Web applications). But when i try to make the web blocks present in the Common folder  to public , for menu block it is not allowing me to make it as public since it is associated to some screen actions that belong to only this module. So that i cannot use these blocks as templates in another module. So please help me , how to generate a new template blocks which i can use in another modules.

Thanks in advance,

Ekadeep.

Hi Kuruma Ekadeep,

Are you exposing web eSpace actions to be consumed in mobile eSpaces? 

Do you want a web based mobile application Theme? If is the case then you can take a look here: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Reuse_and_Refactor/Expose_and_Reuse_Functionality_Between_Modules

Marco Arede wrote:

Hi Kuruma Ekadeep,

Are you exposing web eSpace actions to be consumed in mobile eSpaces? 

Do you want a web based mobile application Theme? If is the case then you can take a look here: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Reuse_and_Refactor/Expose_and_Reuse_Functionality_Between_Modules

Thanks for responding Marco Arede , I'm not looking for web espace actions, I want just like how we are using London theme templates in web application , similarly I want to create a theme in mobile application and to use those templates in another mobile module.

Kuruma Ekadeep wrote:

Hi,

Based on the four layer architecture , I want to create mobile theme in other module and to use those template web blocks in my UI module (Just like in Web applications). But when i try to make the web blocks present in the Common folder  to public , for menu block it is not allowing me to make it as public since it is associated to some screen actions that belong to only this module. So that i cannot use these blocks as templates in another module. So please help me , how to generate a new template blocks which i can use in another modules.

Thanks in advance,

Ekadeep.

Hi Kuruma,

Unfortunately, this is not possible to create a separate theme module in the mobile application.

For actions, the entity you can create a separate module but for UI flow you can't.

Regards,

Pankaj Pant