I am having a problem to use the Popup_editor when I click in the button, it shows a modal with the text "Please wait while content is loading"  but doesn't show the page content.

I check in the DevTools and the page is being load and I can access in the browser. I am using the OutsystemsUi, The old application that I have don't use it and the popup is working.

Thanks in advance

Hello Everton Lima,

Can you please provide sample OML?

Hi  Everton Lima,

You can please check for the role in the popup.

Regards,

Amreen

Dar Everton,

Does it have any role associated to it? Do you have access on that particular role.

Also share the list of steps you have followed for popup editor, let me see if any thing is wrong from there.

Thanks,

Amal

Hello Amal A

Please find the OML.

Hi Everton,

Is there anything showing on the Chrome Console that might hint at what the problem is? Is the popup configured to show another web screen from a module on the same environment, or is it configured with a URL elsewhere?

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Everton,

Is there anything showing on the Chrome Console that might hint at what the problem is? Is the popup configured to show another web screen from a module on the same environment, or is it configured with a URL elsewhere?

Hi, the code was right there was a problem in the environment, it is working now.

Thanks

Suhas Jamdade wrote:

Hello Amal A

Please find the OML.

Hi, the code was right there was a problem in the environment, it is working now.

Thanks