Display weather and calendar information

Hi all

I want to display weather and calendar info on navigation bar

any body can help me explain how to implement it ?

or you can share me topic or document discussion about it

Thanks

Hi Tung Nguyen,

Please provide more info on what you are trying to achieve as I, personally, don't know what you mean by "navigation bar", what kind of weather info you need (and where do you expect to get the information from), which calendar do you want to retrieve and display info from, etc... following the guidelines suggested here while posting your questions to the forums will be very helpful, starting by what type of application are you developing any kind of screenshots that help us understand, along with examples of what you are trying to achieve.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Tung Nguyen,

Please provide more info on what you are trying to achieve as I, personally, don't know what you mean by "navigation bar", what kind of weather info you need (and where do you expect to get the information from), which calendar do you want to retrieve and display info from, etc... following the guidelines suggested here while posting your questions to the forums will be very helpful, starting by what type of application are you developing any kind of screenshots that help us understand, along with examples of what you are trying to achieve.

Hi @Jorge Martins

I want to display like image bellow

Tung Nguyen wrote:

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Tung Nguyen,

Hi @Jorge Martins

I want to display like image bellow

i have download and install weather widget but i down know how to use it

Tung Nguyen,

For the Weather functionality... that component was last modified in 2011... it is possible that it is no longer working, but you can always post questions on its Support section directly, to catch the development team's eye. I don't know what those fields mean or how to use them. Check to follow the Try Now webcast to see if the authors explain how to use it?

I haven't used any of the Weather components on the forge, but just from a quick search on the forge, I'd suggest CityWeather, as it was published recently so in all likelihood using a valid source of data. You may need to design the UI for its data though.

As for the Calendar... that resembles the FullCalendar2 UI, but I'm pretty sure it will not be a good experience to cram it on the side menu bar.