[Search and Autocomplete] Search and Auto Complete not installing

Forge Component
(23)
Published on 24 Mar by leonardo.fernandes
23 votes
Published on 24 Mar by leonardo.fernandes

Hi,

I am installing search and auto complete component from forge but not able to do so. Please see the screenshot below:

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Manthan Shah wrote:

Hi,

I am installing search and auto complete component from forge but not able to do so. Please see the screenshot below:

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

As the error message states, you have an application/espace with the same name already in your environment. 

Go to ServiceCenter->Factory->espaces and search for autocomplete. You might need to rename or delete the existing espace.

Hanno

Hanno wrote:

Manthan Shah wrote:

Hi,

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

As the error message states, you have an application/espace with the same name already in your environment. 

Go to ServiceCenter->Factory->espaces and search for autocomplete. You might need to rename or delete the existing espace.

Hanno

Hi,

Please have a look at the below screenshots for the steps I took as you told:

1) I renamed the application:

2) I try to open Search and Auto Complete component :

3) I clicked proceed and I  can see the following screen:

4) And see the error below:

Please help.

Manthan

There is an application with the name "autocomplete" that exists in your environment. You should use your internet browser and go to the URL for your environment that is similar to http://[yourenvironment]/servicecenter and search there for the autocomplete espace (Factory->eSpaces)

Hanno wrote:

Manthan

There is an application with the name "autocomplete" that exists in your environment. You should use your internet browser and go to the URL for your environment that is similar to http://[yourenvironment]/servicecenter and search there for the autocomplete espace (Factory->eSpaces)

Hi,

I did found the application in service center and deleted it. Please look at the screenshot below:

So I can see in my service center that no application is there. Please look at the screenshot below:

and again tried to publish search and auto complete from the service center I get the following screen:

Solution

Have you searched under eSpaces, not applications? There is a difference.

Solution