How to create a Template in HTML format that it will be sent in the email ?

Hi guys,

How to create a Template in HTML format that it will be sent to email of the users of the application through the OutSystems?

Can I create a Web Screen where i implement a template in HTML format? Which widget can i use? How can I send an email to users registered in the application?

Thanks

Solution

Diego Souza wrote:

Hi guys,

How to create a Template in HTML format that it will be sent to email of the users of the application through the OutSystems?

Can I create a Web Screen where i implement a template in HTML format? Which widget can i use? How can I send an email to users registered in the application?

Thanks

Hi Diego Souza,

Yes you can create a Template in HTML and to accomplish that you can create a web screen and use the CKEditor (available in the forge) to create the HTML template and save it.

To render the HTML in the email you need to set escape content attribute of the expression to No.

About sending and email please read the link that Jardel shared.

Jardel Araújo wrote:

Hi Diego,

In this link you will find some help about this topic:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Implement_Application_Logic/Send_an_Email_From_a_Web_Application

Hope this helps...

Thank you Jardel Araújo for your answer. I got to do this.
Regards 

EFreitas wrote:

Diego Souza wrote:

Hi guys,

Thanks

Hi Diego Souza,

Yes you can create a Template in HTML and to accomplish that you can create a web screen and use the CKEditor (available in the forge) to create the HTML template and save it.

To render the HTML in the email you need to set escape content attribute of the expression to No.

About sending and email please read the link that Jardel shared.

Thank EFreitas for your answer. I got to do this.
Regards