Searching specific users under specific group, ORA-00909: Invalid number of arguments

In preparation, I have this aggregate where the sources are the following tables joining together:

System -> User

CommonDB -> UserGroups

CommonDB -> Groups

When I try to filter as the following:

Groups.GroupName = "XXXXXXX"

the error in the title shown in the aggregate 

Though this didn't stop me from publishing the module (So not fatal error?), but when I go in the page using browser, it gives internal error.

What would be the root cause about this?

Additionally on the background info, the purpose was to provide a combo list of Users' names who are under the same particular User Group to let the end user to choose from.

Hi Stephen, 

When you encounter an ORA-00909 error, the following error message will appear.

You tried to call an oracle function, but you used the incorrect number of arguments for the function.

U need to check parameter carefully also u can try to execute ur Executed SQL on oracle IDE or Toad from advance query generated by outsystems.

Perhaps u can find the root cause.

Ragards,

Shoeb

Shoeb Khan wrote:

Hi Stephen, 

When you encounter an ORA-00909 error, the following error message will appear.

You tried to call an oracle function, but you used the incorrect number of arguments for the function.

U need to check parameter carefully also u can try to execute ur Executed SQL on oracle IDE or Toad from advance query generated by outsystems.

Perhaps u can find the root cause.

Ragards,

Shoeb

Thanks for your response, but where should the problem be from this? The aggregate seems totally normal to me though.

hi Stephen,

it seems you are using apostrophe( ') mark in ur query parameter. try to remove it from query parameter and run.

Regards

Shoeb

Shoeb Khan wrote:

hi Stephen,

it seems you are using apostrophe( ') mark in ur query parameter. try to remove it from query parameter and run.

Regards

Shoeb

Yes it is! But I would like to still include such ( '), what can i do in the query?

Hi Stephen,

Have you try with like operator. Take a variable and assign that string into that variable and pass that variable to Filter. 

Something like this. 

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet   

Groups.GroupName like "%" + GroupName

-Hitesh-