[Safari View And Custom Chrome Tab] How Close SafariWebView

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 13 Feb by Viraj Kataria
1 vote
Published on 13 Feb by Viraj Kataria

Hallo All, 

I using your plugin right now.  This is a good plugin but I have a problem to close this SafariWebView except using button close on top left app. I want to close that using button from web which directed to URL my web. How I solve this problem ?? Hopefully, Somebody can solve my problem. Thanks :)

Best Regards, 

Firbert Oktariko

Firbert Oktariko wrote:

Hallo All, 

I using your plugin right now.  This is a good plugin but I have a problem to close this SafariWebView except using button close on top left app. I want to close that using button from web which directed to URL my web. How I solve this problem ?? Hopefully, Somebody can solve my problem. Thanks :)

Best Regards, 

Firbert Oktariko

Hi Firbert Oktariko,

The browser opening is the native component for specific platform & the close button shown is the internal one.

Perhaps can you specify about which button you want to close the browser.

Coz for closing the one there's already a provided way either top-left in iOS or top-right in Android.. which is internally defined based on the Native Platform component.

Thus closing the one with any manual button is not possible ... even with any JS or something as of your UI is completely hidden due to surface acquired by the browser & we don't have any way to implement a custom button on it.

thanks.

Assif

Hi Assif,

Thanks for your explanation, I will find another solution if that not possible.

Thanks,

Firbert Oktariko