Connecting To SAP using Proxy or etc

hi there

i want to connect my outsystems web application to SAP to use some remote functions but i have problem that my outsystems environment and SAP is not in same network and outsystems can not see and ping SAP servers i want to know is there any way like reverse proxy or etc ...  able access to SAP remote functions? any idea?

my SAP servers in private network and my outsystems in public internet.

if it can help i can configure alternate server in my private network can access to both outsystems and SAP servers at same time.

regards,

omid ghanbari

Is VPN an option for you?

When you say your OutSystems is in "public internet" do you mean it's running in the OutSystems managed cloud, or just that your OutSystems infrastructure is public-facing, and not on the same private network as your SAP?

G. Andrew Duthie wrote:

Is VPN an option for you?

When you say your OutSystems is in "public internet" do you mean it's running in the OutSystems managed cloud, or just that your OutSystems infrastructure is public-facing, and not on the same private network as your SAP?

Hi,

yes VPN can also be  option for us if we can use it , but if there is Proxy way or something like this is better 

it's not managed could , it is on-premise outsystems infrastructure is plublic-facing

Regards,

I checked with some folks internally, and you should be able to use a proxy. Unfortunately, I'm not sure we have documentation for that use case. You might drop a note to support, and see if they are able to help.