Get App Identifier without Hardcode

Hi, Everbody 

I want to get App Identifier without Hardcode in web. How I code it ??


Best Regards,


Firbert Oktariko

Firbert Oktariko wrote:

Hi, Everbody 

I want to get App Identifier without Hardcode in web. How I code it ??




Hi Firbert,


Can you give me more details of what you are trying to achieve? Why exactly do you need the app id at runtime for?

Thanks!

Jay Santos wrote:

Firbert Oktariko wrote:

Hi, Everbody 

I want to get App Identifier without Hardcode in web. How I code it ??




Hi Firbert,


Can you give me more details of what you are trying to achieve? Why exactly do you need the app id at runtime for?

Thanks!


Hi Jay


Just see this https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/46086/how-to-direct-to-mobile-using-button-in-web/


Best Regards,


Firbert Oktariko

Thanks Firbert,


In this case, wouldn't it be possible to store the app identifier in an entity or site property and use it in runtime?

Dear Firbert,

Can you describe your requirement in detail that why you needed it?


It is the architecture of mobile applications, you need an app identifier to generate the .Apk and .Ipa files.

Without identifier you can not generate the package. When you are going to install the application in your device it is identified by the app identifier. 

Regards,


Jay Santos wrote:

Thanks Firbert,


In this case, wouldn't it be possible to store the app identifier in an entity or site property and use it in runtime?

Hi Jay

I already put it in Site Properties hahahha

I want something instant :)


Best Regards,


Firbert Oktariko


Mohammad Hasib wrote:

Dear Firbert,

Can you describe your requirement in detail that why you needed it?


It is the architecture of mobile applications, you need an app identifier to generate the .Apk and .Ipa files.

Without identifier you can not generate the package. When you are going to install the application in your device it is identified by the app identifier. 


Regards,



Hi bro,

Just see this https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/46086/how-to-direct-to-mobile-using-button-in-web/


Best Regards,


Firbert Oktariko