How to find Cordova Plugin is available or not in the application?

Hi all Outsystems Developers ,

I got stuck at a point while developing a Cordova plugin for my project’s mobile app . I am creating a cordova plugin which Checks if remote (push) notifications are enabled or not, in mobile setting app for my mobile app . While creating the plugin in Outsystems, I am not able to find or rather say how to find whether my cordova plugin is present or not in the repository which I mentioned in “Extensinility Configuration” (image: SS 1 ).

And while checking whether plugin is available or not in “CheckNotificationSettingPlugin” function always returns “False”(image: SS 2) .So in “Image SS 2” I have highlighted the text which I am comparing or finding in plugin to be available , unable to find a way how can I do so .

Is there anyone who have worked on Cordova plugins creation

Cordova notification plugin URL : https://github.com/dpa99c/cordova-diagnostic-plugin#isremotenotificationsenabled

SS 1 

SS 2 :

Hi Nitesh,

May Common Plugin helps you to define Cordova.

Regards,

Amreen

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Hi Nitesh,

Regards,

Amreen

Hi Amreen,

I wanted to know how i can check whether my module is available or not in the cordova extension which i am using before calling actual functions which i wanted to use. 

Thanks. 

Nitesh Ahirwar wrote:

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Hi Nitesh,

Regards,

Amreen

Hi Amreen,

I wanted to know how i can check whether my module is available or not in the cordova extension which i am using before calling actual functions which i wanted to use. 

Thanks. 

Hi,

You can use the below JS to check any respective Plugin.

For example My Plugin was Stripe:

$parameters.IsAvailable = !!cordova.plugins.stripe;

Pass the Output Boolean Flag & Validate accordingly.

Thanks

assif_tiger wrote:

Nitesh Ahirwar wrote:

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Hi Nitesh,

Regards,

Amreen

Hi Amreen,

Thanks. 

Hi,

You can use the below JS to check any respective Plugin.

For example My Plugin was Stripe:

$parameters.IsAvailable = !!cordova.plugins.stripe;

Pass the Output Boolean Flag & Validate accordingly.

Thanks

Hi Assif,

not working , actually if you see in the  in the plugin url in the plugin.xml , id ="cordova.plugins.diagnostic" is well not working