Hello,

I want to make an image play and pause (click for play then click again for pause) an audio that I am getting from the Google Drive URL, in a mobile application. I tried a lot of times and no results at all.

Does anyone had the same problem?

Hi Eduardo,

You're providing way too little information to say anything sensible here. It's totally unclear what you already did, what you're using to play the file, what you are expecting to work etc.

Hi Kilian,

You are right right, there is a lack of information in my question.
I am trying to make an image works like a play/pause button, and the sound that I am trying to play I get it by a link in Google Drive.

I am developing a mobile app with this functionality, I used the HTML Element tag and worked good at all.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Eduardo,

You're providing way too little information to say anything sensible here. It's totally unclear what you already did, what you're using to play the file, what you are expecting to work etc.

For Video, there's a control in OutSystemsUI, and here it's explained how to create custom buttons for it (presumably also works for Mobile). I'm not sure about audio though...