Multiple Image Upload in mobile application

Hi All,

In my  mobile application once i upload multiple  images one by one and i have a option to delete that image on my screen.Again I want to upload that same  deleted image But thats not uploaded.Need Solution ASAP that helps for   Appplication developement.

With Regards 

Ellakkiya

Ellakkiya Selvadurai wrote:

Hi All,

In my  mobile application once i upload multiple  images one by one and i have a option to delete that image on my screen.Again I want to upload that same  deleted image But thats not uploaded.Need Solution ASAP that helps for   Appplication developement.

With Regards 

Ellakkiya

Hi Ellakkiya Selvadurai,

Can you specify more clearly, so far what I got is :

1-You are uploading some Images via mobile app

2-After Upload you are deleting the respective images via Delete Button UI-Interface

3-Now If inCase the Image is not uploaded you want to re-upload the same Image!!!

If this is your requirement then I would suggest below:

After Successful upload notify an acknowledgement from server of successful upload & then only show the Delete Option for the respective Image. This way you can keep the Images safe unless they have been uploaded successfully. i.e Maintain a status

Perhaps in order to give a proper solution do elaborate your requirement specifically so that folks here can help you.

Cheers,

Assif

assif_tiger wrote:

Ellakkiya Selvadurai wrote:

Hi All,

With Regards 

Ellakkiya

Hi Ellakkiya Selvadurai,

Can you specify more clearly, so far what I got is :

1-You are uploading some Images via mobile app

2-After Upload you are deleting the respective images via Delete Button UI-Interface

3-Now If inCase the Image is not uploaded you want to re-upload the same Image!!!

If this is your requirement then I would suggest below:

After Successful upload notify an acknowledgement from server of successful upload & then only show the Delete Option for the respective Image. This way you can keep the Images safe unless they have been uploaded successfully. i.e Maintain a status

Perhaps in order to give a proper solution do elaborate your requirement specifically so that folks here can help you.

Cheers,

Assif

Hi assif_tiger,

Thankyou for your reply,

I will explain my issue, 

I need to upload a multiple images in my application and i need to delete it dynamically. 

For that i proceed the following procedure,

I had created a structure with the attribute Filename (Datatype - Text) and File content (Datatype - Binarydata) and assigned this structure as a datatype to a local variable. And i had  attached the multiple files by using the list append action. This process is working perfectly.

And i want to delete the upload file dynamically. For that, i have used listRemove client action. This process is also working perfectly.

But my issue was if i deleted a particular image, i can't able to upload the same image which i was delete previously.